1. What are the timings for the event?
The invite only VIP Reception starts at 1800 hrs to 1845 hrs in the Toronto Scottish Regiment Hospitality Suite.
The timings are 1800 for 1900 hrs. The dinner will be served promptly at 1900 hrs sharp . The formal part of the event is expected to conclude at around 2230 hrs and after that there will be an open dance floor and the hospitality suites will open for hours of added fun!
2. Where can I buy tickets to the 2018 Toronto Garrison Officers’ Ball?
Tickets to the event are only available through your unit representative. Please see them for one of the tickets they have been allocated and purchase directly through them or you can email us at email@example.com
4. How can I attend if I am not a member of the Toronto Garrison or do not have a unit rep?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a ticket through the organizing committee directly.
5. I am not a serving or retired member of the military. May I still attend?
Certain civilian guests are welcome to attend. Please email us at email@example.com directly for more information.
6. What can I expect at the event? Will there be any fundraising?
The event will centre around traditional Scottish dining and dancing with quintessential activities during a Mess Dinner , including speeches, toasts and music. There will not be any fundraising at the event.
7. What is the theme of the event?
The theme of the event is to highlight traditional Scottish dining and dancing and the history of The Toronto Scottish Regiment.
8. What is the dress code for the event?
For military members the dress is Mess Dress No. 2 with Miniatures. For civilian attendees the dress is formal gala attire such as black tie or equivalent Highland Dress for gentlemen and evening gown for ladies.
9. Are there sponsorship opportunities?
Yes. Sponsoring the Toronto Garrison Officers’ Ball is an excellent way to involve yourself with the men and women of the Toronto Garrison. There are several options for sponsorship and corporate tables purchases available. For more information, please email the Sponsorship Committee, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. I am a unit rep and have some questions. Who should I contact?
Please contact the The Toronto Scottish Regiment’s OPI for the Garrison Ball, Capt Mike Lacroix, CD at Mike.email@example.com
11. I am not a Unit Representative but have some questions, who can I contact?
Please contact the organizing committee directly at firstname.lastname@example.org